Join us for strength training classes! These classes are designed for mid-life and older adults and include progressive resistance training, balance training, and flexibility exercises. Classes are twice weekly for 24 weeks, led by Zelina Zavala, Extension Agent, Health. Contact: Zelina Zavala, (361) 595-8566
In-Person Program Begins: March 22, 2022
Days: Tuesdays & Thursdays
Time: 2:00pm – 3:00pm
Location: El Buen Pastor United Methodist Church 501 E. Alice Ave in Kingsville
Supplies Recommended: Dumbbells, ankle weights, and yoga mat; equipment is provided but is limited.
**Space is limited. Register today!
Our impact in Kleberg-Kenedy
Click to read about how we impacted Kleberg & Kenedy County in 2020 and 2021.
- 2020-2021 Healthy Kleberg Kenedy Physical Activity Program Summary
- 2020-2021 Healthy Kleberg-Kenedy County ADULT NUTRITION AND HEALTH Plan Summary
- 2020-2021 Healthy Kleberg-Kenedy County YOUTH NUTRITION AND HEALTH Plan Summary
- 2019-2020 Healthy Kleberg Kenedy Adults Nutrition Program Summary
- 2019-2020 Healthy Kleberg Kenedy Physical Activity Program Summary
- 2019-2020 Healthy Kleberg Kenedy Youth Program Summary
- 2019-2020 Kleberg Kenedy Path to the Plate Youth Expo In-Depth Program Summary
Kleberg & Kenedy State of Health Reports for 2021
Click on the links below to find out what’s happening in Kleberg-Kenedy.